- 1 cup Merwaldian flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Taurian powdered sugar
- Potato starch (for dusting)
- Cherry jam
- Mix Merwaldian flour and Taurian sugar in a bowl. Add water and mix thoroughly (will be watery). Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Take off plastic wrap. Cool for a few minutes. If you want cut, serve.
- Dust with potato starch to prevent mochi from sticking.
- For filling, add a teaspoon of jam and pinch edges closed. Dust with Taurian powdered sugar
Gain what you saw from emotion or seed. Empathy might grow with bad actions received.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.