- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Cedronian vanilla
- 1/2 cup fruit
- Night Blooming sugar cane
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- Sift together dry ingredients
- Combine milk and eggs. Whisk until frothy.
- Mix into dry ingredients, then add vanilla, fruit and Night Blooming sugar cane.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes or until cake turns golden brown.
- Let cool, frost, and add your favorite toppings! Don't forget candles!
If it's a happy birthday that you wish, attract a special person with this special dish. Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.