This was seen in the episode Just Add Birthdays as a reminder that it was Darbie's birthday. It was seen by Kelly Quinn and Hannah Parker-Kent in The Cookbook.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup fruit
- 1 cup night blooming sugar cane
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- combine milk and eggs. whisk until frothy.
- Mix into dry ingredients, then add vanilla, fruit, and Night Blooming sugar cane.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the cake turns brown.
- Let cool, frost and add your favorite toppings! Don't forget candles!