Story[edit | edit source]
The recipe was used to make them smarter. Kelly utilized it for studying the magic of the Cookbook, Hannah used it for her history test, and Darbie used it to learn Spanish and communicate with the new exchange student, Carmela. However, the spell did not go as intended. Hannah wrote so much that she had an invitation to speak at Oxford, and Kelly was writing on the walls, and Darbie was basically translating English into Spanish.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- one cup olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 cup tomato paste (large or small
- 4 leaves fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Livonian sage
- Taurian thyme
- pinch of salt
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic cloves and wait until soft but not brown.
- Add tomato paste and simmer over medium heat.
- Season with salt, black pepper, sage, thyme, and fresh basil. Remove the pan from the stove
- top on some pasta and serve while warm.
Downside[edit | edit source]
May experience a lot of cleverness, smartness and do everything possible to record what you have found out