- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can tomato paste
- 8 leaves fresh basil
- 1/4 cup of fresh Romano (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Livonian sage
- a pinch of Taurian thyme
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- Black pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic cloves & wait until soft but not brown
2. Add meat and stir until browned. Add tomato paste and simmer over medium low heat.
3. Season with salt, pepper, Livonian sage, Taurian thyme and fresh basil. and remove from heat.
4. Toss with cooked pasta and serve.
How long will this spell last? Stretch it out or end it fast. A pinch of thyme will do, too much will leave you in a stew.
Meaning: A pinch of Taurian Thyme for every hour you want the spell to last