Brain Boosting Bolognese is a recipe cooked in Just Add Brains. The recipe was used to make the girls smarter and noticed that the spell can wear off (when they were in the library).
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can tomato paste
- 8 leaves fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh Romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp Livonian sage
- Taurian thyme
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (small) can diced tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic cloves & wait until soft but not brown .
- Add tomato paste and simmer over medium-low heat until bubbling
- Season with salt, pepper, Livonian sage, Taurian thyme, milk, and fresh basil. and remove from heat and let it cool a bit
- Mix with cooked pasta and serve.
How long will this spell last? Stretch it out or end it fast, a pinch of thyme will do, too much will leave you a stew!