Break the Bonds Jake-Rito is a recipe cooked by Mama P, Ms. Silvers and Jake. It first appears in Just Add Goodbye to bring back Grandma Quinn and sever the eternal bond between the girls andthe Cookbook when Kelly makes the Keep the Cookbook Casserole, while spelled under the downside of restoring the Magical garden.
Ingredients-[edit | edit source]
- 4 pound ground beef
- Flour tortilla
- 4 Cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 4 Cup fine grated Parmesan
- Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Chopped Onion
- dressing Sauce
- 1 dollop of sour cream
- Pinch of diced Cilantro
- 4 tsp. ground Parquinnien
instructions[edit | edit source]
- simmer the ground beef in a skillet on medium heat.
- season the beef with ground parquinnien cumin, chopped onion, and diced tomatoes.
- while the beef simmers, finely grate the parmesan, chop the lettuce and prepare a dollop of sour cream.
- fill a flour tortilla with ingredients from skillet, along with parmesan cheese, lettuce, sour creams, and jake's special sauce.
- roll and fold the tortilla so that the burrito is secure.