- 4 cups Werpoes sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups shredded carrots (5 medium)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 to 3 tsps milk
- 4 cups powder sugar
- Nutmeg, (lightly sprinkled)
To have your cake and eat it too
Don't double the cake, just double the you.
The more you mix the velvety dye,
The greater the chance you'll multiply.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.