This recipe was cooked by Hannah, Darbie, and Kelly. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Silvers. It was used to clone Ms. Silvers so that she won’t be cursed by the Can't Recall Caramel spell.
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups Werpoes sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup softened butter or margarine1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, and oil, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture until it’s fully combined. Then add in the grated carrot.
- Grease and flour two 9-in. round baking pans.
- Divide the cake batter evenly between the pans and then bake them in a 350° oven for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean.
- Remove the pans from the oven and allow them to cool for about ten minutes. Then, transfer the cake layers from the pans to a wire rack; cool completely.
- Mix the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl until it’s nice and fluffy, then add the vanilla extract. Next, beat in the powdered sugar gradually, then add milk until the desired consistency is reached.
- After your cake layers have completely cooled, spread the frosting between the layers and over top and sides of cake. Add the chopped walnuts as decoration.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on redbubble now : ☀https://www.redbubble.com/people/justaddmagic/shop?asc=u
To have your cake and eat it too
Don't double the cake, just double the you.
The more you mix the velvety dye
The greater the chance you'll multiply