Carrot Dupli-Cake was cooked by Hannah, Darbie, Kelly and Mrs. Silvers. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Silvers. It was used to clone Ms. Silvers so that she would not be cursed by the Can't Recall Caramel spell.
- 1 pound carrots (shredded)
- 2 cups - 2 tbsp Livonian flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Werpoes sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups corn oil
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, cut into medium-size pieces
- Cream cheese icing:
- 16 oz. Philadelphia brand cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temp.
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sifted confectioner's sugar and vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, and oil, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture until it’s fully combined. Then add in the grated carrot.
- Grease and flour two 9-in. round baking pans.
- Divide the cake batter evenly between the pans and then bake them in a 350° oven for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean.
- Remove the pans from the oven and allow them to cool for about ten minutes. Then, transfer the cake layers from the pans to a wire rack; cool completely.
- Mix the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl until it’s nice and fluffy, then add the vanilla extract.
- Next, beat in the powdered sugar gradually, then add milk until the desired consistency is reached.
- After your cake layers have completely cooled, spread the frosting between the layers and over top and sides of cake. Add the chopped walnuts as decoration.
|“||To have your cake and eat it too, Don't double the cake, just double the you. The more you mix the velvety dye, The greater the chance you'll multiply.||”|
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.