- 3-Chicken Breasts
- 2-Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2-Teaspoons Galifrazian Salt
- 1-Pinch Black Pepper
- 1-Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 3-Potatoes Cut into Cubes
- 3-Carrots Cut into Cubes
- 3-Bushels of Kale Chopped Roughly
- 1-Handful of Basil, Chopped
- 2-Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 2-Pinches of Salt
- 2-Pinches of Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Rub chicken breasts with Galifrazian Salt, Cayenne Pepper, and Black Pepper
- Drizzle with Olive Oil
- Bake for 25 minutes in broiler pan with the Potatoes and Carrots
- Sautée the Kale in a pan with Olive Oil
- Serve Hot
When anything fails / heat up your skillet / see to the problem then you may fix it.
Finish the job / even magic abates / but if left incomplete / labor long with no breaks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.