Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Galifrazian salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch Livonian cayenne pepper
- 3 potatoes cut into cubes
- 3 carrots cut into cubes
- 3 bushels of kale chopped roughly
- 1 handful of basil, chopped
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches pepper
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Rub chicken breasts with pepper and Galifrazian salt
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 25 minutes in broiler pan with the potatoes and carrots
- Sautée the kale in a pan with the olive oil
- Serve hot
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||When anything fails, heat up your skillet, see to the problem, then you may fix it.
Finish the job, even magic abates, but if left incomplete, labor long with no breaks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.