Chill Out Chalupas is a recipe seen in the Cookbook, but has never been cooked on the show.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pinch Cedronian paprika
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 2 large whole chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 3/4 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 pound cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sliced, ripe olives
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 oz green chilies
- 4 oz corn
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Combine soup, chilies, onions, sour cream, olives, and 3/4 of both cheeses.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of this mixture.
- Add diced chicken to remainder of mixture.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold and place seam-side down in greased pan.
- Spoon over the top of the tortillas and then set aside the mixture.
- Top with remaining cheeses
- Sprinkle with Cedronian paprika.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove after 20 minutes.
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||When inner peace you just can't find, take a deep breath and calm your mind.
Eat this chalupa, but leave some space, let your stomach take your mind to another place.
Merchandise[edit | edit source]
The Just Add Magic Cookbook on Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CWJ5YZR
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.