Chill Out Chalupas is a recipe seen in the Cookbook, and was never cooked on the show.
- 1 pinch Cedronian paprika
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 2 large whole chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 3/4 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 pound cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sliced, ripe olives
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 oz green chilies
- 4 oz corn
- Combine soup, chilies, onions, sour cream, olives, and 3/4 of both cheeses.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of this mixture.
- Add diced chicken to remainder of mixture.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold and place seam-side down in greased casseroles.
- Spoon over the top of the tortillas the rest of the mixture.
- Top with remaining cheeses
- Sprinkle with cedronian paprika.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for about 20-30 minutes
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
When inner peace you just can't find, take a deep breath and calm your mind.
Eat this chalupa, but leave some space, let your stomach take your mind to another place.
Just Add Recipes App for all Just Add Magic Spells and Recipes :