Season 1 episode 1
Ingredients:[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour (sift twice for best results)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Cedronian Vanilla
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Grease baking pan. Combine baking powder, salt, all-purpose flour and white and brown sugar. Set aside
- Cream the butter and add in the egg and vanilla.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Drop spoon full of mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Space them 1-2 inches apart
- Flatten each cookie lightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes at 350° F until golden.
- Eat carefully and enjoys
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||If you want to be chipper, or want to be happy, use this recipe, but the effect is snappy.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.