Come Back Kombucha Tea was seen in Just Add Spices. It was used by Kelly, Hannah, and Darbie to bring back the spice garden. The Cedronian downside was Kelly's mind and behavior being turned evil. She wanted to keep the book forever. Watch the series to find out what happens next.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 1/2 quarts of water
- 1 cup sugar (regular granulated sugar works best)
- 8 bags black tea
- 2 cups kombucha
- 1 tsp Cedronian vanilla
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Make the tea base: Bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar to dissolve. Drop in the tea and allow it to steep until the water has cooled.
- Add the starter tea: Once the tea is cool, remove the tea bags or strain out the loose tea. Stir in the starter tea.
- Transfer to jars and add the scoby: Pour the mixture into a 1-gallon glass jar (or divide between two 2-quart jars, in which case you'll need 2 scobys) and gently slide the scoby into the jar with clean hands.
- Cover the mouth of the jar with a few layers tightly-woven cloth, coffee filters, or paper towels secured with a rubber band.
- Remove the scoby: Before proceeding, prepare and cool another pot of strong tea for your next batch of kombucha, as outlined above.
- With clean hands, gently lift the scoby out of the kombucha and set it on a clean plate.
- Carbonate and refrigerate the finished kombucha
- Make a fresh batch of kombucha
Extra: Depending on the size of your pot, this will take a few hours. You can speed up the cooling process by placing the pot in an ice bath.
Riddle[edit | edit source]
When the life around appears to be wither, allow two drops of elixir. Take heart when buds around you waken, but remember something will be forsaken.
Merchandise[edit | edit source]
The Just Add Magic Cookbook on Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CWJ5YZR