for 30 cookies
- 2 cups butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and melted butter, until evenly combined and light in color.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Add the flour and baking powder, folding the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 6 balls of dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then serve!
- To save cookie dough for later use, scoop the dough into balls and place them side-by-side on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Wrap the tray with cling wrap, then freeze for up to one month.
- To bake the frozen dough balls, remove desired number from the tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
To concur well, to negotiate you might say, eat these cookies to make people agree with you all day!
Just Add Recipes App for all Just Add Magic Spells and Recipes :
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.