Disappearing Dim Sum is a recipe seen in the book when Kelly was looking for something to get out of the house in order to attend the Pluot Festival. It was never cooked on the show before, it was only seen in the Cookbook. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Pluots (Part 1) of Season 1.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Taurian sesame oil
- Livonian oyster sauce
- Hoisin sauce.
- Cedronian sugar
- Rice vinegar
- Yeast dough
- Corn starch
- Pork filling
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add pork to the mixture. Cook on low until the pork fills the pot and glazes.
- Add 1 onion and sesame seeds, let the filling cool.Take dough into 1 inch bowls. Flatten into a 4-inch round with a rolling pin.
- Place a tablespoon of filling into the dough.
- Pull the sides to meet in the center, making a ruffled fold as you work. Pinch together at the top and seal. Steam buns.
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||If you want to disappear so you cannot be seen, cook this and take a bite; but only later you'll be redeemed.||”|
Merchandise[edit | edit source]
The Just Add Magic Cookbook on Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CWJ5YZR Downside do not undo the spell in front of people