- 1 Werpoes prepared pie crust
- 1/2 Cup of White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of unsalted Butter
- 3 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 8 Granny Smith Apples
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Reduce temperature and let simmer.
2. Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with apples, mounded slightly. Cover with lattice crust. Gently pour the sugar and butter over the crust. (Pan SLOWLY so that it doesn't run all over!)
3. Bake covered pie 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees. Continue baking for 36 to 45 minutes until the apples are soft and the crust is golden brown.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
If fun just seems so far away, take a piece of pie and enchant your day! This day will be more fun than fun, but only when you wish to end this spell will you realize that this day will not stop, it will never be done!
Just Add Recipes App for all Just Add Magic Spells and Recipes :