Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cedronian vanilla
- 1/2 cup fruit
- 1 cup Night-Blooming sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Combine milk and eggs. whisk until frothy.
- Mix into dry ingredients, then add vanilla, fruit, and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the cake turns brown.
- Let cool, frost, and add your favorite toppings! Don't forget candles!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.