Find The Tracks Chocolate Mousse. Edit
To trace someone step by step long or far down the road and up a hill or just to your backyard.
- 4 large egg yolks
- ¼ cup of night blooming sugar
- 2 ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
Beat egg yolks in small bowl with an electric mixer on high speed for about 3 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Gradually beat in sugar. Edit
- Heat 1 cup whipping cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot. Gradually stir at least half of the hot whipping cream into egg yolk mixture; stir back into hot cream in saucepan. Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (do not boil). Stir in chocolate until melted. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until chilled.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Pipe or spoon mixture into serving bowls. Refrigerate until serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.