Forget Me Garlic Knots is a recipe seen in The Cookbook as Jake was flipping through it. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Birthdays.
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Livonian sage
- 1/4 cup (chopped) parsley
- about 1 tablespoon of flour
- Mix together 2 teaspoons active dry yeast, 1 3/4 cups bread flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, and Livonian sage together and put to the side.
- Add1 tablespoon olive oil, 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, and 3/4 cup warm water together. Mix well.
- Add wet and dry ingredients together and add about 1 tablespoon to your workspace for non-stick dough. Roll dough into twists and add garlic on top. Bake until golden.
- Finally, add 1/4 cup (chopped) parsley on top for decoration. Enjoy!
Riddle: To forget about something that gives you pain, take one simple bite to remove it from your brain.