Forget Me Garlic Knots is a recipe seen in The Cookbook as Jake was flipping through it. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Birthdays.
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Livonian sage
- 1/4 cup (chopped) parsley
- About 1 tablespoon of flour
- Mix together 2 teaspoons active dry yeast, 1 3/4 cups bread flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, and Livonian sage together and put to the side.
- Then, in a seperate bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil, 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, and 3/4 cup warm water together. Mix well.
- Add wet and dry ingredients together and add about 1 tablespoon of flour to your workspace so that the dough does not stick. Roll dough into twists and add garlic on top. Bake until golden.
- Finally, add 1/4 cup (chopped) parsley on top for decoration. Enjoy!
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
To forget about something that gives you pain, take one simple bite to remove it from your brain.
Just Add Recipes App for all Just Add Magic Spells and Recipes :