Funny Bone Baked Beans is a recipe seen in The Cookbook as Jake was flipping through. It was never cooked on the show, only seen in the book. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Birthdays.
- 1 diced onion
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 16 ounce pinto beans
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 pound chicken
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- pinch of Galifrazian Salt
1. Slice the chicken thin and cook it until golden on the edges.
2. In another pan, add oil and fry the onions until they are golden brown. Add cooked beans, maple syrup, lemon juice and brown sugar and mix well.
3. Plate the beans with the sliced chicken and ketchup.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
The more you eat, the more you laugh.
Just Add Recipes App for all Just Add Magic Spells and Recipes :