Get Whatever (Give Up What) You Want Gumdrops is a recipe that was cooked by Kelly Quinn, Darbie O'Brien, and Hannah Parker-Kent to trickRJ White into giving them the Cookbook. Its first and only appearance is in Just Add Gumdrops.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup of Livonian gelatin
- 1⅓ cups of applesauce
- 2 cups Night Blooming sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons food coloring
- 1 can cooking spray
Directions[edit | edit source]
- In a large saucepan combine 2 cups Night Blooming sugar, 1 1/3 cups applesauce,1 cup Livonian gelatin, 2 tablespoons food coloring, and lemon juice; let stand for one minute.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add drops of food coloring into desired silicon candy cup.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes. Remove and invert onto waxed paper.
- Roll in remaining Nightblooming sugar.
- Eat and enjoy!
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||When you eat a gumdrop or two, say goodbye to belongings and greed, for when you give up what you want , you might just get what you need.||”|
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.