Hazelnut Healing Tart is a recipe cooked is a recipe that was cooked in the pilot of Just Add Magic.
Story[edit | edit source]
After the game, Darbie got hurt. Kelly and Hannah cooked this recipe to heal Darbie's wounds from the game. Jake also ate it by mistake because he was hurt, and the tart also made him feel better. But when Darbie and Jake ate the tart, their pain transferred to Kelly (downside).
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Cedronian vanilla
- 1 cup extra sweet corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 8 ounces bittersweet melted chocolate chips
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 1 ½ cups chopped hazelnuts
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat the oven to 325℉.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and the flour. Add the eggs, hazelnuts, chocolate chips, corn syrup, butter, Cedronian vanilla, and salt.
- Stir well and pour the mixture into the pie crust . Bake for one hour.
- Cool the tart for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This proved Kelly's addiction to magic (as seen again in Just Add Secrets).