Hazelnut Healing Tart is one of the first recipes Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah cooked together. Its objective is to heal the wounds on Darbie O'brien Edit
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Cedronian vanilla
- 1 cup extra sweet corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 8 ounces bittersweet melted chocolate chips
- 1 prepared pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 325* F. In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour and sugar.
- Add the eggs, hazelnuts, chocolate chips, corn syrup, butter, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool the tart for at least 30 minutes before serving
- Eat and enjoy
What's been done, you can undo, with a noble act from a heart that's true. (also this is from a different recipe not this one )
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.