If These Walls Could Taco is a recipe cooked by Kelly and the girls to learn more about Chuck and the OC's past. Its first appearance was in Just Add 1965 when Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah are trying to learn who spiked the caramel apple that made Chuck Hankins disappear for 50 years. Its second appearance is in Just Add Goodbyes when Kelly, Darbie, and Zoe are going back in time to see how Ian Maddox and Chuck tried to destroy the Sourdough Starter that makes Sourd'Au.
- 1 hand of lettuce
- 1 teaspoon Elysian Cayenne
- 1 teaspoon Taurian cumin
- 12 soft taco size tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tomatoes - diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- Heat a non stick, medium size sauce pan over medium-heat on the stove top.
- Place raw beef and chopped onion into pan and brew for approximately five-six minutes - then drain.
- Place drained, cooked beef into sauce pan. Add water, Elysian Cayenne and Taurian Cumin. Mix well on low heat until the water is gone.
- Heat tortilla in a separate sauce pan.
- Fill each tortilla with approximately 1/4 of the meat mix, top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
|“||Places know the secrets you seek, the scene of the crime, so to speak. Put your hands upon the wall and close your eyes to reveal it all...
Know that when you lend an ear, you may not like all you hear!