In Your Head Banana Bread is a recipe cooked by O.C. when they where kids and by O.C. and Hannah and Darbie to see why does Kelly want to keep the cookbook forever.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour ( or any flour )
- 1 cup Livonian Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Directions:[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Mash bananas and add flour, Livonian sugar, butter, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and egg. Mix well. Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
When you need to know what others think, then write a question with icing and you'll never fell for their another wink.