- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour ( or any flour )
- 1 cup Livonian Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Mash bananas and add flour, Livonian sugar, butter, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and egg. Mix well. Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on redbubble now : ☀https://www.redbubble.com/people/justaddmagic/shop?asc=u
If you want to see what lurks inside someone's head, take a bite of this banana bread. Write what you wish to see with an icing pen, don't miss a piece, but be warned, you might not like what you see.
Just Add Recipes App for all Just Add Magic Spells and Recipes :