"Just Add Pluots", Part 2 is the thirteenth episode of season one. It premiered January 15th, 2015 on Amazon Video.
The girls are the town's only hope to break the most powerful curse Saffron Falls has ever seen; it's only until after they succeed that they realize some curses aren't always meant to be broken.
As Mama P sells the Curse-Breaking Candied Stone Fruit, Hannah is told Mama P hijacked Grandma Q’s spell. Before that, Ms. Silvers said, “You can only protect yourself.” Yet when Mama P speaks on the microphone as part of her being Citizen of the Year, she officially takes the last bite. The downside affects the whole town stopping time. The only people left are Mama P, Kelly, Darbie, Hannah and Ms Silvers. Kelly, Hannah, and Darbie go back to Kelly’s house (and Mama P’s spice cabinet) to bake a “Last-Ditch Layer Cake.” They eat the cake and everything comes back to normal, including Kelly’s grandma! But if Grandma Q is back, then the true villain is back too.
- Olivia Sanabia as Kelly Quinn
- Aubrey Miller as Hannah Parker Kent
- Abby Donnelly as Darbie O'Brien
- Judah Bellamy as Jake
- Amy Hill as Mama P
- Catia Ojeda as Terri Quinn
- Andrew Burlinson as Scott Quinn
- Aiden Lovekamp as Buddy Quinn
Guest Starring Edit
- Samantha Bailey as Young Becky Quinn
- Tiana Le as Young Ida Perez
- Harper Quaintance as Young Gina Silvers
- Sharon Battle as Mayor Harvey