The end of the curse was created by Kelly, Hannah, and Darbie in order to unfreeze Saffron Falls after Mama P's selfish behavior at the Pluot Festival. However, the cake was so strong that it ended up breaking all curses in Saffron Falls, including Becky Quinn's ,Gina Silvers',and Charles Peizer, a former protector. The first and only it was shown being cooked was in Just Add Pluots, however, in Just Add Time Travel, Becky Quinn created an alternate future by cooking it in 1975 after she used A Guac Through Time to see how her son, Scott, Kelly's dad, was doing in the future, and met Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah, who showed her the recipe.
- 1 ½ cups Werpoes flour
- 1 cup Werpoes sugar
- 1 teaspoon werpoes strawberry Extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 Milk
- 2 Werpoes eggs
- 4 drops of pink food coloring
- 1 teaspoon Werpoes baking powder
- Werpoes honey for a drizzle
- 1 ½ cups Taurian flour
- ½ teaspoon Taurian salt
- 4 cups Taurian sugar
- 1 teaspoon Taurian pistachio Extract
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup frozen fruits
- ½ Milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 drops of green food colouring/coloring
- 2 teaspoons Taurian baking powder
- Lapsus Flour
- Lapsus Sugar
- Lapsus Baking Powder
Werpoes Layer (Pink)
- Combine Werpoes Sugar and butter in a bowl
- Stir in Werpoes Strawberry Essence
- Add Werpoes Flour and Baking Powder
- Pour batter into a 10" round cake pan and bake for 35-40 minutes
Taurian Layer (Green)
- Mix together Taurian Sugar and butter in a bowl
- Stir in Taurian Pistachio EssenceAdd Taurian Flour and Baking Powder
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes
- LAPUS LAYER(Blue)
- Stir in Lapsus Blueberry essence.
- Then add Lapsus flour and lapsus baking powder.
- Pour batter into cake pan and bake.
"If there is a curse to big to be fought,this spell you sought,but beware there are those who are better locked up.To break one spell you have much to install,but many,this cake can break them all."