Lazy Lasagna is a recipe seen in the Cookbook when Kelly was flipping through it right after she found the cookbook in the attic. It has never been cooked before on the show, it was only seen in the book. Its first book appearances was in the pilot episode.
- 3/4 lb. lasagna noodles
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Livonian Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (32 oz) jar Werpoes Marinara
- 16 oz. whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 lb. sliced mozzarella
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, less than 2 minutes.Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent oils from sticking together.
Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium high heat, heat oil. Cook ground beef until no longer pink, breaking up with a wooden spoon, then drain fat. Retuse regular Kosher salt) and black pepper, then add the Werpoes Marinara,( again, if you cannot find it, you can use normal Marinara) and stir until warmed through.
Combine ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan and parsley into a large mixing bowl and season with Livonian Kosher salt and black pepper. Set aside..
Riddle : Edit
We are not very sure, of what is pure. But when you need a break, this lasagna you must take.