Lost and Found-ue is a recipe cooked by Kelly Quinn, Hannah Parker-Kent, and Darbie O'Brien to find a lost dog named Cowboy that Kelly was looking after for the weekend. Its' first and only appearance was in Just Add Dogs.
Story[edit | edit source]
When the girls were dogsitting Cowboy, they lost him so decided to cook Lost and Found-ue. After cooking, they found items that were lost by them and other people. The solution to the spell was to return all of the items. While returning the items, they found Ms. Silver's morbium. After a few hours, Cowboy returned to the girls.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 12 ounces Swiss and Gruyere cheese
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon ground mustard
- sprinkle of Night Blooming fennel
Directions[edit | edit source]
- In a fondue pot, combine cheese, garlic, lemon juice, nutmeg, and ground mustard. The pot must be hot and heated.
- Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle the Night-Blooming Fennel on top. Stir together.