Magnetic Mango Bars is the final mystery recipes that Kelly cooked. It's function is to attract for it's consumer, and to repell from who adds the Cedronian vanilla.
Story[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
Kelly decided to cook this, add the Cedronian vanilla, and give it to Jake. But when setting up Hannah's booth, everyone repels from Kelly but is attracted to Jake. And the spell later breaks when Kelly apologizes to Hannah.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
While watching episodes of Good Morning Lavender Heights, they notice RJ and Nöelle at a bake sale. The girls realize that they cooked magical recipes (Magnetic Mango Bars, Bitter Truth Truffles and Single Serving Cinnamon Brownie Bites). Then realize that Nöelle was a protector.
Ingredients:[edit | edit source]
- 3 large mangoes
- ½ canned coconut cream
- ½ tsp Cedronian vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter
- Night Blooming fennel
Directions:[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 250°F or 110°C. Grease a 9x13 inch baking tin.
- Combine just 1 cup of the flour, all of the butter, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Press down half of the mixture into a ½ inch thick layer on the bottom of the prepared pan to make the crust.
- Chop Night-Blooming Fennel into small piece.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Blend mangoes, coconut cream, Night-Blooming Fennel, and Cedronian vanilla.
- Pour into the tin and sprinkle the remaining flour mixture on top and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.