Make-it-Visible Vinegar Pie is a recipe cooked by Kelly and the girls to locate Chuck's invisible hiding spot. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add 8529. This spell worked successfully in making Kelly invisible and revealing Chuck's trailer to them once.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 9" pie crust
- 1/4 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 3 tbsp white Gründe Vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- 6 tbsp white sugar
- 3 hazelnuts
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Mix flour with 1/4 cup of sugar. Add the water gradually and cook in pot for 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup of sugar with yolk and salt. Mix well with whisk. Add the hot flour mixture to the yolk mixture continuously mixing together. Place a piece of plastic on top of vinegar custard.
- Beat egg whites until foamy and gradually add 6 tbsp sugar.
- Roll out pie crust and place in pie tin.
- Pour the custard filling into the pie crust.
- Add the three hazelnuts in the middle of the pie.
- Lightly drizzle 3 tablespoons Gründe Vinegar on top of pie.
- Place into oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||For seeing what can't be seen, you must first be unseen. When you have found what can’t be seen, you will both be seen.||”|