- 9" pie crust
- 1/4 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 3 tbsp white Gründe Vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- 6 tbsp white sugar
- 3 hazelnuts
- Mix flour with 1/4 cup of sugar. Add the water gradually and cook in pot for 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup of sugar with yolk and salt. Mix well with whisk. Add the hot flour mixture to the yolk mixture continuously mixing together. Place a piece of plastic on top of vinegar custard.
- Beat egg whites until foamy and gradually add 6 tbsp sugar.
- Roll out pie crust and place in pie tin.
- Pour the custard filling into the pie crust.
- Add the three hazelnuts in the middle of the pie.
- Lightly drizzle 3 tablespoons Gründe Vinegar on top of pie.
- Place into oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
For SEEING WHAT CAN’T BE SEEN. You must FIRST be unseen. When you have found what CAN’T be seen, you will BOTH be seen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.