Memory Mallows is a recipe in the Cookbook that was cooked by Kelly and the girls. It was used to look into Rose's memories to find out how she was put into the book. Later, the girls used it on Chuck memories and learn the truth about his past in Just Add Rose.
- 3 cups granulated Livonian sugar
- Elysian vanilla
- 2 envelopes unflavored Gründe gelatin (3 tablespoons plus 1½ teaspoons)
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup water
- Confectioner's sugar
- Mix the water, corn syrup, and Grunde gelatin together in a bowl. Stir well.
- Combine the salt, Confectioners Sugar, and Livonian Sugar in another bowl.
- Add the Elysian Vanilla to Bowl #1. Pour the contents of Bowl #1 into Bowl #2. Stir well.
- With clean hands, pick up a pinch of mix from the bowl and roll it into a marshmallow shaped shape.
- When all marshmallows are created, serve on plate or keep in plastic bag.
|“|| If you wish to find memories deep within the brain|
Take a trip down memory lane
Access other's memories if you dare
Know that some of them aren’t meant to be shared