3 cups granulated Livonian sugar Edit
- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure Elysian vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
If you wish to find memories deep within the brain
Take a trip down memory lane
Access other's memories if you dare
Know that some of them aren’t meant to be shared.
- Prepare and set aside a 9-by-13 inch glass baking dish as follows: lightly coat the dish with oil, line with parchment paper and then lightly coat the parchment paper with oil. In the bowl of an electric mixer, place 3/4 cup cold water and then add the gelatin. Electric mixer should have the whisk attachment on.
- While the gelatin softens, combine the granulated Livonian sugar, corn syrup, and salt with 3/4 cup water into a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat, and stir to dissolve sugar. Once dissolved, stop stirring and continue to heat until mixture reaches 238 degrees on a candy thermometer. This should take 8-10 minutes.
- Add the syrup mixture to the bowl of gelatin with the mixture on slow speed and combine. Increase the mixer speed until mixture is very stiff. This should take between 10-13 minutes and then add in vanilla as well.
- Once the mixture is fully combined, transfer it into the prepared baking dish and ensure a smooth, level surface. Let mixture settle and firm in the uncovered dish for around 3 hours.
- Once the marshmallow is firm, find a clean work surface and cover it with a cup of confectioners Elysian sugar to prevent the candy from sticking to the surface.
- Remove the marshmallow from the dish and, using a sharp knife that has been coated in oil, divide the marshmallow into 2-inch squares and roll each square in the additional confectioners sugar to coat.
- NOTE :You can now get the Just Add Magic Notebook on Redbubble:https://www.redbubble.com/shop/p/44379626.RXH2R.ripper-brat?ref=artist_shop_grid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.