Miso-Person's Soup is a recipe cooked by Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah, along with Grandma Becky and Gina Silvers. The recipe's objective was to locate Chuck and to see if his curse was broken. The recipe's first appearance is in episode Just Add Halloween, and the recipe is subsequently prepared in the following episode Just Add Summer.
The recipe is briefly seen again, but not prepared, in episode Just Add 8529.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 smidgen Werpoes Salt
- 1 dash Lapsus Salt
- 6 cups of Dashi
- 1/2 pound of soft Tofu, drained and cut
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced greens
- 1/2 cup of Night Blooming chives
- 1/4 cup of miso paste
- 1 pea-sized portion Gründe finger root core
Directions[edit | edit source]
1. Stir together miso paste and 1/2 cups dashi until smooth
2. Heat remaining dashi until hot
3. Add tofu
4. Simmer Night Blooming Chives for 1 minute then remove from heat
5. Add Grunde Finger Root Core immediately
6. Stir miso mixture and scallion
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||The person you seek
will appear in the bowl crystal clear, you will know where they are, be at far or near...
If the face appears not, their image not caught,
peace of mind you have bought.