- Box of pasta
- Livonian salt
- Fill a large pot with water and place on high he
- When the water begins to boil add the livonian salt.
- After the salt has dissolved, toss in the pasta and stir for about 1 minute
- Cook the pasta for 6 minutes it will continue to cook in the pan.
- Drain the pasta and put in a bowl and serve.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute garlic in oil until tender, 2 minutes. Stir in crushed tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and cook 15 to 20 minutes, until slightly thickened. Serve immediately.
- Cover the pasta in sauce
NOTE : All the recipes are available on redbubble now : ☀https://www.redbubble.com/people/justaddmagic/shop?asc=u
Time for bed, sleepy head! With just a bite of these delicious noodles, you won't have to count your sheep, because soon enough you'll fall fast, fast asleep...