Noteworthy Horchata is one of the recovered recipes that were stolen. It was cooked by Kelly and Darbie. It was cooked to prove to Jake that magic exists.
Story[edit | edit source]
When the girls saw three recipes were remaining, Kelly and Darbie decided to cook Noteworthy Horchata. After, Hannah came in Kelly's house then said she was thirsty. The first thing she saw was the horchata. Kelly and Darbie warned her it was magic.
Then the next day when it was time for the debate, the spells took over Kelly, Hannah, and Jake. Hannah was laughed at because Kelly got angry at everyone. Then Darbie took out Kelly for a timeout. She let out her feelings and anger by kicking a vending machine then Kelly's spell wore off. At recess, Hannah was singing and asking herself when will her spell wear off. Then Kelly told her it wears off after drinking every last drop of the horchata. Hannah did that and her spell wore off.
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 4 cup milk
- 3 pinches Galifrazian cinnamon
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 40 almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Start by soaking the rice, Galifrazian cinnamon, and almonds in a bowl of water all night, or at least for 5 hours so that the rice softens slightly.
- Strain the water from the Galifrazian cinnamon, rice, and almond mixture that were soaking, disposing of water.
- Blend the Galifrazian cinnamon, rice, and almond mixture with evaporated milk until a smoother mix is formed and the grains of rice are completely ground.
- Strain the resulting liquid into a pitcher and add the sugar, vanilla, and milk. Mix well until everything is well combined. Add a liter of water.