Story[edit | edit source]
When Becky Q went to the Cedros forest, Kelly, Darbie, and Hanna cooked Off-the-Trail Mix to find out why...
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- rolled oats
- 1 tsp Galifrazian coconut oil
- 1 cup Carnejian maple syrup
- mixed nuts
- dried fruit
- brown sugar
- pinch of Lapsus salt
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Combine oats, dried fruit, and nuts in a bowl. Then spread in a thin layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Stir Carnejian maple syrup, Galifrazian coconut oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of Lapsus salt in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Pour the mixture in the saucepan evenly over the oat mixture on the baking sheet.
- Mix them all together so it is evenly coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake for 5-10 more minutes until it turns a golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.