- Rolled oats
- 1 tsp Galifrazian coconut oil
- 1 cup Carnejian maple syrup
- Mixed nuts (Almonds are good)
- Dried fruit
- Brown sugar
- Pinch of Lapsus salt
- Combine oats, dried fruit and nuts in a bowl. Then spread in a thin layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Stir Carnejian maple syrup, Galifrazian coconut oil, brown sugar, cinnamon in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Pour the mixture in the saucepan evenly over the oat mixture on the baking sheet.
- Mix them all together so it is evenly coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake for 5-10 more minutes until it turns a golden brown.
|“|| This treat will make your path clear... |
After you face your greatest fear
and once you’ve uncovered what you want
The spell will break but you’ll get home on time
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.