- 1 cup flour - sift twice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 pinch Carnejian Cayenne
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease baking sheet.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl starting with dry ingredients. Add the butter in small amounts. Then add the shortening.
- Form dough into small spheres.
- Bake for 15 minutes
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
If something is bothering you, don't leave yourself in a stew. Cook this recipe and it will leave you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.