Ingredients :[edit | edit source]
- Coconut oil
- 1 Cup Popcorn Kernels
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Lemon Zest ( can add whatever flavor you want )
- Parmesan Cheese
- Merwaldian Rosemary
- Grunde Pepper
- Taurian salt
DIRECTIONS :[edit | edit source]
- Melt coconut oil into a dutch oven.
- Mix the merwaldian rosemary, grunde pepper and olive oil.
- Pour the popcorn kernels into the pot.
- Add taurian salt to the oil mixture.
- After the kernels have popped, drizzle the oil mixture on top.
- Add lemon zest and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
Riddle :[edit | edit source]
|“||In order to be an effective detective, try gaining a new perspective. Just think of your target, pop a kernel or two, and soon you will see from a new point of view.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.