P.O.V. Popcorn is a recipe cooked by Kelly, Hannah, Darbie, and Piper in Just Add Perspective. The objective of the spell was to secretly spy on Erin so the girls could find out what their villainous agenda is.
- Coconut oil
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 teaspoons Gründe pepper
- 1 teaspoon Taurian salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Melt coconut oil into a dutch oven.
- Mix the Merwaldian rosemary, Gründe pepper and olive oil.
- Pour the popcorn kernels into the pot.
- Add Taurian salt and the olive oil mix well.
- After the popcorn has popped, drizzle the oil mixture on top.
- Zest with lemon and sprinkle Parmesan.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
In order to be an effective detective, try gaining a new perspective. Just think of your target, pop a kernel or two, and soon you will see from a new point of view.