Pay Attention Potato Chips is a recipe that was created by Kelly Quinn, Hannah Parker-Kent, and Darbie O'Brien in Just Add Attention. Its objective was to counter Noelle's spell that made everyone ignore Kelly Quinn, Darbie O'Brien, and Hannah Parker-Kent. However, Noelle never spelled them, so they ended up drawing too much attention to themselves instead of countering a spell.
- Cooking spray
- 1 potato
- 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
- Pinch of Night-Blooming salt
- Pinch of Gründe herb
- table spoon of red chilli
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean peel and thinly slice potato.
- Toss with oil in a bowl.
- Add Night-Blooming Salt and Gründe Herb.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray place potatoes on a baking sheet with space so they are not touching.
- Bake 30 minutes rotating tray half way through
Riddle: If you need someone to pay attention take a bite and they shall listen