- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Merwaldian sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 egg
- ½ stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup of milk
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and Merwaldian sugar.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and beat in milk, egg, and butter, mixing until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the pan.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Scatter a few blueberries on top.
- Cook until bubbles have appeared on top, the edges have cooked and the bottom has browned lightly. Flip and cook on other side until browned.
- Serve hot.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on redbubble now : ☀https://www.redbubble.com/people/justaddmagic/shop?asc=u
To pay it back from you to me, Your will, your words, the things you see, take two bites mixed in with berries blue and turn your acts from me to you.