Pick-A-Date Dates a recipe cooked by Hannah, Kelly and Darbie to go back to the previous Halloween. It was cooked in order to take the Grunde Fingerroot core which can only be harvested on Halloween. This spell is also cooked by the OC's when they bought glass bowls and cups in 17th century China. This spell was modified by Arthur Morris and Caroline Palmer so that Caroline could see if she got into the dance academy she's always wanted to go to, but due to a mistake in calculating, Caroline was stuck in the future and disappeared for a week.
PICK A DATE DATES (No Magic ingredients)
Ingredients Whipped cream 2 tsp cinnamon Seedless dates Almonds Thin bread slice
Directions: Heat the oven/microwave to 204 degrees c/400 degrees f. Mix the cinnamon and whipped cream and make them into tiny balls. Then stuff the almonds in the balls and stuff the balls in the dates. Afer that, rap the bread slice around the dates. Then bake the dates till it turns crips and brown, and then remove it, chill (optional), and enjoy!
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix Taurian Basil and Cream Cheese from 1 inch ball
3. Stuff one piece of cheese and add almond into each date
4.Wrap one piece of bacon around the outside of the date and insert toothpick to hold in place
5. Bake 5 minutes, then turn dates over with tongs and bake until bacon is crisp and if needed 5 to 6 minutes more
6. Drain on a paper tower or parchment paper.