Pick-a-date Dates is a recipe cooked by Kelly, Hannah, and Darbie to go back in time to Halloween in order to harvest the Grunde Fingerroot, a plant that only can be harvested on that date, in order to create the Miso-Person's Soup to locate Chuck. Its first appearance is in Just Add Halloween. It also appears in the episode Just Add Betrayal, in the second part of season 2, used by Caroline Palmer, a former protector of the cookbook.
- Taurian Basil
- Cream cheese
- Mix Taurian Basil into the cream cheese to form 1 inch balls
- Stuff one piece of cheese and one almond into each date
- Wrap one piece of bacon around the date and insert toothpick to hold in place
- Bake 5 minutes, then turn dates over with tongs and bake until bacon is crisp, 5 to 6 minutes more
- Drain on a paper towel or parchment
- Serve hot!
Back in time you go, date any you pick, half to go, half to come back, one way ticket this is, no more chances you have.