Pluot Macarons were used by Gina Silvers to trap Ida Perez (Mama P) in Saffron Falls. This leads Mama P desperate to break her spell. So she uses Kelly to break it in Season 1 of Just Add Magic. It is also used on Chuck in Season 2 to trap him in Lavender Heights by the OC's but it was easily broken by Chuck, when he used an unknown spell to go into Jake's body and return to Saffron Falls. Normally, this spell shouldn't have worked, because of how powerful the trapping spell was, but Chuck used Ida's Morbium Seed to counter the powerful spell.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- An ingredient native to the place where the victim has to be trapped
- 1 3/4 confectioners sugar
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 3 Large eggs- room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 1 pinch of Lapsus salt
- 1/4 cup of superfine Werpoes Sugar
- 2-3 drops gel food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of atlantian mint
- native fruit of place you want to trap the victim
Riddle: If you want to make someone stay in town, eat this macaroon, but the curse can not come down.
Note[edit | edit source]
The Main Ingredient must be native to the place you want to trap your victim to stay. In this case, a Pluot.