- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced pepperoni
- Livioian Sugar
- Galifrazion Sugar
- Werpoes Flour
- Combine 1 cup (125g) of flour, instant yeast, Galifrazion and Livionian sugar, and salt in a large bowl. ...
- Add olive oil and warm water and use a wooden spoon to stir well very well.
- Gradually add another 1 cup (125g) of Werpoes flour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and oregano in small bowl; spread tomato sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni.
- Place on ungreased pizza pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges of crust are browned lightly and cheese melts.
If you wish to prep for a test or quiz, to work hard to be this subject's whiz, eat this delicious pizza to be ready, and prepperoni!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.