Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Olive oil for greasing additional for drizzling
- 3 large plum tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lapsus cayenne
- 1 teaspoon Werpoes basil
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice tomatoes in half, and season with salt, pepper, and Lapsus Cayenne.
- Shred Werpoes Basil, and sprinkle on top of tomatoes.
- Drizzle some olive oil on seasoned tomatoes.
- Place seasoned tomatoes on greased baking pan, and place tomatoes inside.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes and enjoy!
Riddle[edit | edit source]
To keep unwanted guests at bay with a wall around the place you stay.
And when you feel secure within, open up and let them in.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.