Settle the Beef Sandwich is a recipe cooked by Kelly, Hannah and Darbie to settle the grudges against Grandma Becky and Chuck. Its first appearance is in episode Just Add Summer. The recipe is briefly seen again (but not prepared) in episode Just Add 8529.
- 2 pounds chuck roast
- 1 pinch Night Blooming Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Carnejian red peppercorns
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 dash steak sauce
- Bake chuck roast 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix carnejian red peppers, salt, steak sauce and night blooming rosemary.
- Mix tomatoes and arugula.
- Slice chuck roast, add tomatoes and arugula to bread.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
To resolve a grudge that will not budge...air the beef to turn a new leaf.
Beware- if good will you can't restore, a different problem you can't ignore will come knocking at your door.