Settle the Beef Sandwich is a recipe cooked by Kelly, Hannah and Darbie to settle the grudges against Grandma Becky and Chuck. Its first appearance is in episode Just Add Summer. The recipe is briefly seen again (but not prepared) in the episode Just Add 8529.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 pounds Chuck beef
- 1 pinch Night Blooming Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Carnejian red peppercorns
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 dash steak sauce
- 1 fresh loaf of bread
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Bake Chuck beef 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix Carnejian red peppers, salt, steak sauce and Night Blooming rosemary.
- Mix tomatoes and arugula.
- Slice chuck roast, add tomatoes and arugula to bread.
- Eat it slowly.
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||To resolve a grudge that will not budge...air the beef to turn a new leaf.
Beware- if good will you can't restore, a different problem you can't ignore will come knocking at your door.