Single Serving Cinnamon Brownie Bites is a recipe in the Cookbook. Its first appearance was in Just Add Secrets where the recipe was seen as Hannah was flipping through the book. Its second, and first physical appearance was in Just Add Meddling when Kelly cooked it up to help Darbie and her dad spend more time with each other.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1/4 cup flour,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1/2 tsp Taurian Cinnamon,
- 2 tablespoons Night Blooming Cocoa Powder,
- 2 tablespoons water,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or canola oil,
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Taurian Cinnamon, flour, Night Blooming Cocoa Powder, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Then add water, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Spread the batter into your baking dish of choice and bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-25 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes.
Riddle[edit | edit source]
|“||If you want to have fun, just one on one, bake up a little of this treat, so that being with your friend will be an easy feat.||”|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This recipe was recreated on Just Add Magic's Instagram account.
- The ingredients and directions contradict each other as there are ingredients listed in the directions that weren't mentioned before. The video below contains the most accurate information to recreate this recipe.