- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Taurian Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Night Blooming Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter,melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f (or not, if you would like to use the microwave instead).
Mix Taurian Cinnamon, flour, sugar, Night Blooming cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
Then add water, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
Spread the batter into your baking dish of choice and bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-25 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and devour.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
If you want to have fun, just one on one, bake and eat this little treat , so that being with your friend will be an easy feat.
- This recipe was recreated on Just Add Magic's Instagram account
- The ingredients and directions contradict each other as there are ingredients listed in the directions that weren't mentioned before. The video below contains the most accurate information if you would like to recreate this recipe