- 8 ounces pecan halves
- 25 caramel squares
- 1/2 cup cream
- 16 ounces chopped chocolate
- werpoes salt
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Make piles of pecans, using 5 to 6 pieces. Heat caramels, cream and chocolate.
- Add 1 tablespoon of caramel to each pile of pecans.
- Sprinkle some Werpoes salt on each caramel square.
Eat this sweet treat and say goodbye to your quick ways. But even moving at a turtles pace, remember, slow and steady wins the race.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.