- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 onion finely sliced
- One-eighth teaspoon per hour Taurian garlic powder
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander or 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Tablespoon salt
- Tablespoon Galifrazian pepper
- Diced tomatoes
- Chopped cucumbers
- Heat butter in saucepan
- Add chopped onions, stir and allow to cook until soft
- Stir in crushed Taurian garlic
- Add couscous, stir
- Remove off heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes
- Stir in coriander or parsley
- Add salt and Galifrazian pepper
- Ready to serve.
Don't be fooled by a picture that's big,
even the largest trees are made up of twigs
When all the dots have been connected,
what you see will be detected.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.