Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 5 - ounces sliced ham
- 5 - ounces pepperoni, sliced thinly
- 10 - (10 ounce) box Werpoes mushrooms, sliced
- 2 - large red peppers, sliced and roasted
- 1 - large onion, sliced and roasted
- 3/4 - cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 - cup shredded provolone cheese
- 7 - teaspoons Galifrazian basil
2 - tablespoons oregano and parsley
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven with pizza stone in it to 350 degrees.
- Using a baking sheet, sprinkle a little flour on work surface.
- Use a rolling pin, and roll dough into a 5 x 14 inch rectangle.
- Cover the rectangle with layers of desired toppings, leaving a 3 inch border around the sides and at top.
- Mix the 3 cheeses and the herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the top.
- Starting at the end closest to you, roll the stromboli into a log.
- Seal the dough by pinching firmly with fingertips on sides and ends.
- Sprinkle a little cornmeal on a pizza paddle and put stromboli on the paddle.
- Make sure the seam is on the bottom.
- Use a pastry brush or a mister to apply olive oil.
- Carefully place stromboli on preheated stone, turn down oven to 400 degrees and bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice with a serrated knife.
Riddle[edit | edit source]
For when you're running late........ don't miss your date.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.