This recipe appears in the episode "Just Add Foresight", where Zoe, Ish, and Leo cook these Street Tacos to find the last coin before the Wessons.
- 1 pound flank steak
- 1/4 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Livonian Cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Gründe Chipoltle Pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- chopped onion
- corn tortillas (or street taco tortillas)
- Combine spices, olive oil & lime juice in a large bowl. Add steak, toss to coat
- Put the mixture in a grill pan and grill 2-3 minutes per side
- let rest
- Thinly slice steak against grain
- Warm tortillas, divide steak among tacos, with cilantro and onion as toppings.
- Corn tortillas are the best thing since sliced bread
- So enjoy a bite of taco if you want to get ahead
- Just remember when you see a flash the choice you make is yours
- So be careful when considering how to correct your course
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.