This recipe was seen while the girls were flipping through the pages of the Cookbook trying to find a counter spell for the recipe Twice Baked Spicy Do-over Sole.
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 shallots, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed taurian lime juice
- In a large saucepan of 3 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken, shallots and garlic to the stockpot and cook until golden, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in red curry paste and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in coconut milk. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until reduced and thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in broccolini until just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro and lime juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately with rice.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
One waft of this aromatic curry will make you forget all your worries. Time will come to a halt and no longer will you have to hurry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.