- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons of onion, finely chopped.
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped.
- 1/4 lb chicken livers, trimmed and chopped.
- 1 teaspoon taurian thyme.
- 1/2 teaspoon Livonian salt.
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Galifrazian pepper.
- 1 box crackers
Melt butter on a skillet over medium-high heat: when pour subsides. Add onion and cook until they're softened. About 3 to 4 minutes. Add chicken livers and sprinkle with the Livonian salt and Galifrazian pepper. Cook liver on one side until it turns brown. Then flip on the other side.
Add liver, onions, and buttery juices in a food processor or blender with any remaining butter, the cream, and thyme. Puree mixture until it is smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed
Put pate in a glass or ceramic bowl, smooth top and put in refrigerator for one hour or until fully set
Remove pate from refrigerator. Smear onto crackers and plate on serving dish.
Send your thoughts from mind to mind.
One thought at once to break your bind.