Trust me Tabouli is a recipe cooked by Kelly Quinn, Hannah Parker-Kent, and Darbie O'Brien to make Chuck Hankins trust them. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Chuck.
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 cup wheat bulgar (cracked wheat)
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Add 1½ cups of boiling water to bulgur. Cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Whirl the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a mortar & pestle. Then add Elysian mint with sea salt.
- Chop the parsley leaves. Core, seed, and chop the tomatoes. Peel and chop the cucumber.
- Drain the bulgar. Pour this dressing over the bulgar and toss.
- Add parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers and toss together.
||To give your trust, to build a rapport, take care that your friend, needs it more.
- The word "bulgur" was spelled multiple times in the book as "bulgar", although, both words are acceptable, "bulgur" is more common.
- In America, bulgur is known as cracked wheat.